Midway Gardens was an indoor-outdoor entertainment complex located on Chicago's south side. Constructed in 1914, the complex was ornamented with concrete panels, hand-painted wall murals, lighting, and tableware all designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. Working in collaboration with sculptor Alfonso Iannelli, a group of various concrete figures, male and female, were sculpted and stood atop the building's street facades. They were gracefully positioned in the interior spaces and gardens contained within the structure.
Made of cold cast resin. Hand painted.
L: 5.25" x W: 4.25" x H: 14.25"