Anne Pfeifer Chapel Coasters
Commissioned in 1938, Frank Lloyd Wright designed eighteen structures to be built on the shores of Lake Hollingsworth in Lakeland, Florida. Nine of the structures were completed between 1938 and 1958; these included a chapel, library, administration buildings, seminar buildings, science building, an industrial arts center, and water dome. The campus now comprises the largest single site collection of Frank Lloyd Wright architecture in the world. Two main textile blocks from the construction system were used in the buildings on the property, lending them a sculptural quality. This coaster is based on the details of the handcrafted interlocking textile block used to build the Annie Pfeiffer Chapel.
Assorted set of 4 absorbent stone coasters, one of each design. 4.25" square with cork backing. Each set in a printed box.