Louis Sullivan designed The National Farmers’ Bank in Owatonna MN. It was built in 1908. At 68 feet broad and 53 feet tall, it is almost a cube, but a cube with detailing that turns it into a Sullivanesque song to the beauty of materials and light. This pin is inspired by a detail in one of the leaded glass windows.
Finish: Solid brass, electro-plated with hematite finish, hand enameled, glass beads
Dimensions: Approx. 1.50" W x 1.50" L